Send materials to:
c/o The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
350 N Orleans St, Suite 1050
Chicago, IL 60654-1822
Students applying to the BCBA Certificate (post-Master's) program must submit the following:
- Application Fee: $50
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Please write a two page essay stating why you are interested in becoming Board Certified in Applied Behavior Analysis, and your experience in Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Students must submit official transcripts from all schools where degrees have been earned. The Chicago School requires that all schools be regionally accredited higher education institutions. Official transcripts may be sent directly from the institution or with your application for admission as long as they are official, sealed, and signed across the envelope flap when they arrive.
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Appropriate recommendations are from professors and/or supervisors from significant work or volunteer experiences, who can appraise your academic or professional performance. Letters should arrive in a sealed envelope, signed across the seal.