Send materials to:
c/o The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
350 N Orleans ST STE 1050
Chicago, IL 60654-1822
Students applying to the Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision program must submit the following:
- Application Fee: $50
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Essays - Please answer the following question in approximately 500 words.
- Describe your professional goals as they relate to your professional counselor identity, the Counselor Education & Supervision program, as well as a self-assessment of the challenges and resources needed for successful completion.
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Students must submit official transcripts from all schools where degrees have been earned. The Chicago School requires that all schools be regionally accredited higher education institutions. Official transcripts may be sent directly from the institution or with your application for admission as long as they are official, sealed, and signed across the envelope flap when they arrive.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Three (3) letters of recommendation are required
- Previous Coursework