Students whose primary language is not English must submit proof they are able to communicate in English at the Graduate level. Acceptable proof of English ability include:
- Official TOEFL score report (TOEFL Code: 7161). To be considered for admission, students must submit a minimum score of
- 79 on the internet-based test
- 550 on the paper-based test
- Official IELTS score report. To be considered for admission, students must submit a minimum score of
- Completion of ELS course 112
- Bachelor Degree or Master's Degree from the United States.