The Chicago School of Professional Psychology seeks the financial support of its friends, faculty, alumni, staff and others to support the education of our students and our unique educational initiatives. Mental health professionals are needed more than ever to help address the complex psychological issues faced by individuals in the diverse communities of our nation and the world. For 35 years, The Chicago School has prepared students from diverse communities to meet these needs in an innovative and service-oriented environment, built upon a model of education that emphasizes applied practice and scholarly work.
We urge you to give generously to support these efforts:
- 2014-2015 Annual Fund Campaign and Need-Based Student Scholarships
- The Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for Mental Health Education
- The Center for Military and Veteran Psychology
- The Center for Multicultural and Diversity Studies
- The National Center for Research and Practice, Latino Mental Health
- The Nancy Newton Scholarship Fund
or allow us to direct your gift to where it is needed most.
For questions or more information about making a gift to The Chicago School, please contact our Institutional Advancement Department: