Send materials to:
c/o The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
350 N Orleans St, Suite 1050
Chicago, IL 60654-1822
Students applying to the Master of Public Health program must submit the following:
- Application Fee: $50
- Essay - Please answer the following two questions within three double spaced typed pages (approximately 500-750 words). Essay must specifically address the program/specialization for which you are applying.
- How will your personal and professional accomplishments, academic background, and experience contribute to your success in this program?
- How will the successful completion of this Program support your professional career goals?
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Students must submit official transcripts from all schools where degrees have been earned. The Chicago School requires that all schools be regionally accredited higher education institutions. Official transcripts may be sent directly from the institution or with your application for admission as long as they are official, sealed, and signed across the envelope flap when they arrive.
- Letters of Recommendation