Send materials to:
c/o The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
350 N Orleans St, Suite 1050
Chicago, IL 60654-1822
Students applying to the Ph.D. in Psychology, Behavior Analysis Specialization program must submit the following:
- Application Fee: $50
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Essay - Please answer the following two questions on separate sheets of paper (approximately 500 words each).
- Describe the areas of applied behavior analysis that most interest you - including your professional goals - and how those interests developed. How will completion of the doctoral program in Applied Behavior Analysis facilitate achieving your professional goals?
- As a behavior analyst, you are likely to work and study with people from many different backgrounds. Tell us some of the challenges you see studying and working with people different from yourself, and what you would contribute in your interactions.
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Students must submit official transcripts from all schools where degrees have been earned. The Chicago School requires that all schools be regionally accredited higher education institutions. Official transcripts may be sent directly from the institution or with your application for admission as long as they are official, sealed, and signed across the envelope flap when they arrive.
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Appropriate recommendations are from professors and/or supervisors from significant work or volunteer experiences, who can appraise your academic or professional performance. Letters should arrive in a sealed envelope, signed across the seal.
- Official GRE Scores (not required if a master's degree was earned at The Chicago School)
- You must arrange for your official GRE scores to be sent to the school - our school code is 1119.
- Students who have yet to take the GRE examination should contact GRE at www.GRE.org to register for an exam date.
- Students who have taken the test within the last five years should contact GRE at www.GRE.org or 1-888-GRE SCORE, to have their scores forwarded directly to the school.
- Previous Coursework
- Earned grade of C or better in the following courses;
- Statistics or Research Methods