Send materials to:
c/o The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
350 N Orleans St, Suite 1050
Chicago, IL 60654-1822
Students applying to the Psy.D. in Applied Clinical Psychology (post-Master's) program must submit the following:
- Application Fee: $50
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Essay - Please answer the following question within three double spaced typed pages (approximately 750 words).
- In your role as a psychology student, you will likely assist individuals from diverse backgrounds in a variety of contexts. Tell us reasons why you want to receive your Psy.D. in Applied Clinical Psychology. Include what your career aspirations are and some of the challenges you might encounter when working with diverse individuals.
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Students must submit official transcripts from all schools where degrees have been earned. The Chicago School requires that all schools be regionally accredited higher education institutions. Official transcripts may be sent directly from the institution or with your application for admission as long as they are official, sealed, and signed across the envelope flap when they arrive.
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Appropriate recommendations are from professors and/or supervisors from significant work or volunteer experiences, who can appraise your academic or professional performance. Letters should arrive in a sealed envelope, signed across the seal.
- Previous Coursework
- Specific courses must be complete in a student's Master's program or completed as part of the Psy.D. in Applied Clinical Psychology elective options.