Send materials to:
c/o The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
350 N Orleans St, Suite 1050
Chicago, IL 60654-1822
Students applying to the M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis program must submit the following:
- Application Fee: $50
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Essay - Please answer the following questions within two double spaced typed pages:
- How will your personal and professional accomplishments, academic background, and experience contribute to your success in this program?
- How will the successful completion of this program support your professional career goals?
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Students must submit official transcripts from all schools where degrees have been earned. The Chicago School requires that all schools be regionally accredited higher education institutions. Official transcripts may be sent directly from the institution or with your application for admission as long as they are official, sealed, and signed across the envelope flap when they arrive.
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Appropriate recommendations are from professors and/or supervisors from significant work or volunteer experiences, who can appraise your academic or professional performance. Letters should arrive in a sealed envelope, signed across the seal.
- Previous Coursework
- Earned grade of C or better in the following courses:
- Statistics or Research Methods