Send materials to:
c/o The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
350 N Orleans ST STE 1050
Chicago, IL 60654-1822
Students applying to the Ph.D. in International Psychology (post-Master's) program must submit the following:
- Application Fee: $50
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Three or more years of work experienced preferred
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Students must submit official transcripts from all schools where degrees have been earned. The Chicago School requires that all schools be regionally accredited higher education institutions. Official transcripts may be sent directly from the institution or with your application for admission as long as they are official, sealed, and signed across the envelope flap when they arrive.
- Previous Coursework
- Organizations and Systems Concentration must enter with a master's degree from a regionally accredited institution and show evidence of nine semester hours of undergraduate or graduate psychology coursework, plus one course in graduate statistics with a grade earned of "C" or better.
- Trauma Services Concentration - students must enter with a master’s degree in Psychology or a related field such as Counseling Psychology, Pastoral Counseling, Social Work, Psychiatric Nursing, and/or Marriage and Family Therapy from a regionally accredited institution. In addition, at least one course is required in graduate statistics, plus one course in graduate abnormal psychology/psychopathology, AND one course in graduate trauma/crisis intervention, each with a grade earned of “C” or better.