Send materials to:
c/o The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
350 N Orleans St, Suite 1050
Chicago, IL 60654-1822
Students applying to the Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership (post-Master's) program must submit the following:
- Application Fee: $50
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Essay - Please answer the following question in approximately 500-750 words.
- Tell us how leaders have personally inspired you in your professional and personal life.
- Statement of Research (using APA format)
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Students must submit official transcripts from all schools where degrees have been earned. The Chicago School requires that all schools be regionally accredited higher education institutions. Official transcripts may be sent directly from the institution or with your application for admission as long as they are official, sealed, and signed across the envelope flap when they arrive.
- Previous Coursework
- Earned grade of C or better in the following courses:
- Organizational Behavior