New Student Financial Aid Webinars
- Do you have questions about your financial aid eligibility?
- Do you want to know how to get started with financial aid?
- Do you have 20-25 minutes?
Please check back soon for new dates and times!
TG Learning Center--Self-Paced Webinars: IT'S FREE!
- Are you worried about completing your degree?
- How am I going to pay living expenses?
- How much will my students loans cost me?
- Can I afford paying for a latte every day?
These questions are not unusual to the many people who manage their financial lives. Our goal is to provide the tools and resources necessary to help you better manage your finances and spending habits. There’s help available!
The Financial Aid department is proud to introduce the TG Learning Center; the program helps teach essential skills for financial success. The following mini-modules we are offering will provide a comprehensive understanding of some financial fundamentals, such as:
- Credit Basics: How Money Works
- Managing Credit
- Monitoring Spending: Keeping it Real
- Spending Plans: Meeting Goals the Simple Way
- Needs & Wants: Prioritizing What Counts
Each mini-module contains a 15-minute presentation, a workbook for each participant, a 15-20 minute activity to reinforce learning objectives, and a program evaluation.
Get started using the TG Learning Center by following 5 easy steps:
- Open your browser to mytg.tgslc.org.
- Click on the Student, Family, and Borrowers section.
- Register if you have not done so by selecting New User Registration. Or enter your user ID and Password.
- Select the Launch Learning Center button.
- Complete the requested information, enter the Special Access Code(CUTCSPPFINLT) and click Continue.
The course catalog will appear upon login. Select the course(s) you are interested in or have been directed to complete.
Feel free to contact us at 800-684-2890 option 1