Heather Sheets, Psy.D.
Dean of Campus Operations
Dr. Heather Sheets is the current Dean of Campus Operations for the Washington, D.C. Campus.
Prior to assuming the role of Dean, Dr. Sheets served as the Chicago Campus Director of Training for The Chicago School of Professional Psychology and the Director of Training for the TCSPP Training Consortia. As part of her full time job, she coordinated the practicum and internship placement for the six on ground programs housed at the Chicago campus. Additionally, Dr. Sheets also served as the Director of Training for The Chicago School’s APPIC member doctoral internship program, post-doctoral fellowship, and practicum program.
Dr. Sheets is also an associate professor at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. She has taught in both on ground and online programs including the APA accredited Clinical Psy.D. program, the Master’s in Counseling Psychology program and the Masters in Applied Psychology program.
Currently, Dr. Sheets is a member of the Executive Commitee for the National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology; she serves as Secretary/Treasurer. As part of her NCSPP EC duties, she also serves as the NCSPP liason to the Association of State and Provincial Liscensing Boards. Dr. Sheets was the past President of ACEPT, Association of Chicagoland Externship and Practicum Training, the largest independent training organization in the Midwest.
- B.A., Psychology, James Madison University
- M.A. Clinical Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Psy.D., Clinical Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist, IL
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- American Psychological Association, Division 7 Member
- Delegate, National Council of Schools and Programs of Professional Psychology