Send materials to:
c/o The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
350 N Orleans St, Suite 1050
Chicago, IL 60654-1822
Students applying to the Academic Leadership Certificate (post-Doctoral) program must submit the following:
- Application Fee: $50
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Please write a two page essay describing your specific leadership aspirations (current and future) and identify specific position(s) in academia to which you aspire.
- Please write a two page essay identifying a problem at your institution that needs to be addressed for which you could take a leadership role in solving.
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Students must submit official transcripts from the terminal degree granting institution. The Chicago School requires that all schools be regionally accredited higher education institutions. Official transcripts may be sent directly from the institution or with your application for admission as long as they are official, sealed, and signed across the envelope flap when they arrive.
- One Letter of Nomination
- Appropriate recommendations from a current academic leader (chair of higher), who can appraise your academic or professional performance.
- One Letter of Recommendation
- Appropriate recommendations are from professors and/or supervisors from significant work experiences, who can appraise your leadership potential, style, or ability.