Send materials to:
c/o The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
350 N Orleans ST STE 1050
Chicago, IL 60654-1822
Students applying to the Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision program must submit the following:
- Application Fee: $50
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Essays - Please answer the following question in approximately 500 words.
- Describe your professional goals as they relate to the program as well as a self-assessment of the challenges and resources needed for successful completion.
- Official College/University Transcripts
- Students must submit official transcripts from all schools where degrees have been earned. The Chicago School requires that all schools be regionally accredited higher education institutions. Official transcripts may be sent directly from the institution or with your application for admission as long as they are official, sealed, and signed across the envelope flap when they arrive.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Official GRE Scores
- You must arrange for your official GRE scores to be sent to the school - our school code is 1119.
- Students who have yet to take the GRE examination should contact GRE at www.GRE.org to register for an exam date.
- Students who have taken the test within the last five years should contact GRE at www.GRE.org or 1-888-GRE SCORE, to have their scores forwarded directly to the school.
- Previous Coursework