International Student Services (ISS) seeks to promote cross-cultural exchange and education within The Chicago School community through intercultural programming. In addition, ISS seeks to provide necessary support to international students through other programs, services and resources, such as employment and tax advising sessions and an international online tuition payment service.
Examples of programming and services offered by ISS include but are not limited to:
- On-going Immigration Advising
- Employment (OPT and CPT ) Advising Sessions
- Tax Advising Sessions
- Cross-Cultural Programming
- On-going support to students during global natural disasters
- Online Tuition Payment for International Students (ISPS)
- Guidance about living in the United States
- Forms to help students maintain their international student status
Campus specific student groups provide international students in Chicago and Los Angeles/Orange County with additional support as well.