- Advocacy for Immigrant Children in the Legal System
- Violence Prevention and Intervention in Schools
- Social Emotional Programs - NASP Conference
- Mood Disorders - NASP Colloquium
- Response to Intervention (RTI)
- Coping with the Holidays - Families Anonymous Convention
- Spiraling Data: Special Education Policy and Qualitative Research
- Intercultural Montessori Language School
- Oak Park Medical Reserve Corps
- International School Psychologists Association
- Comparative and International Education Society - www.cies.us
- National Association of School Psychologists - www.nasponline.org
- American Psychological Association - www.apa.org
Q: Please describe your teaching philosophy.
A: Teaching is an exciting form of learning - savor each moment
Q: Why did you choose to enter the field of psychology?
A: I was just following my passion! Psychology has interested me since adolescence.
Q: What advice would you give to a student entering The Chicago School?
A: Read as much as you can - it will help you define and explore your passion.