- 2011 Co-Occurring Disorders, SAMI
- 2010 Motivational Interviewing, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology workshop for LAPD
- 2008 Proposal for Liver Transplant Patients, Pre and Post-op care, UCLA, Westwood
- 2003 - present- Member California Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- 2008 - present- Member Los Angeles Chapter California Association of Marriage and Family Therapy
- 2008 - 2009- Board Member Los Angeles Chapter California Association of Marriage and Family Please
Q: Please describe your teaching philosophy.
A: In practicum class simulating real life clinical experiences through didactics and case presentation.
Q: Why did you choose to enter the field of psychology?
A: A personal experience. I was part of a mentoring program for pregnant teenagers. The girl I was working with had an opportunity to go to college that included on-site child care. The weekend before she was to leave she ran away with a drug dealer. I never considered she was not prepared to make this change in her life. I knew the answer to that question was in psychology.
Q: What advice would you give a student entering The Chicago School of Professional Psychology?
A: Take advantage of every opportunity both on campus and in the professional community.