- This event has passed.
Cross-Disciplinary Global Learning for Student Success
November 16, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CST
Led by NAFSA, Association of International Educators, discover how to broaden student learning through the creation of cross-disciplinary learning experiences, as they have been framed by the demands of an ever-evolving workplace and real, looming global challenges.
- Merry Byrd, PhD, Virginia State University
- Gundof Graml, PhD, Agnes Scott College
- Tina M. Zappile, PhD, Stockton University
- Moderator: Peter N. Steans, PhD, George Mason University
Location and GTM Info
- All Campuses: 9 – 10 am PST, 11 am – 12 pm CST, 12 – 1 pm EST
- GTM: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/839175918
- United States: +1 (571) 317-3129
- Access Code: 839-175-918