- This event has passed.
Through the Eyes of the Beholder: Impression of China through Cultural Immersion
November 16, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
Discuss a proposed research project in development from the Business Psychology Department’s Study Abroad trip to Shanghai and Beijing, China. The researchers will discuss their planning for the project which involves review of archival data through written word, social media, and photography. Reflections and impressions of the immersion experience will be compared and analyzed across two student groups and two consecutive years. Findings from this research will be used to inform future study abroad efforts, shared with faculty and other interested academicians and practitioners external to TCSPP. During the session, initial impressions will be revealed from the researchers’ lens and experience on the trip.
- Dr. Charmon Williams, Faculty of Business Psychology
- Dr. Maria, Malayter, Faculty of Business Psychology
Location and GTM Info
- All Campuses: 10 – 11 am PST, 12 – 1 pm CST, 1 -2 pm EST
- GTM: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/511962109
- United States: +1 (669) 224-3319
- Access Code: 511-962-109