- This event has passed.
Fulbright Scholarship Application
November 15, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
This workshop is geared towards students, faculty, and staff who are interested in learning more about Fulbright scholarships. The workshop will help students and faculty understand the process, tips for strengthening your application, and opportunities to connect with Fulbright Fellows. The discussion will include background information about the goals of the Fulbright Association, and information about the application process.
- Dr. Breeda McGrath, Dean of Academic Affairs, Online Campus
- Dr. Sayaka Machizawa, Associate Director of Community Partnership
Location and GTM Info
- All Campuses: 10 – 11 am PST, 12 – 1 pm CST, 1 – 2 pm EST
- Room 720 at Chicago Campus – Light snack will be provided
- GTM: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/784456749
- United States +1 (224) 501-3316
- Access Code: 784-456-749