From October 25th through December 1st every member of the faculty and staff at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is invited to join our annual giving campaign by making a personal contribution. Philanthropy touches everyone in one way or another. Your donation—of any amount—will make a difference.
Our financial goal for the Faculty and Staff Campaign is $15,000 but more importantly, our focus is on 100% participation across all campuses. This level of support by every member of the TCSPP family is a powerful way to show the community that philanthropy starts with us, and will inspire funders to invest in the important work taking place each and every day at TCSPP.
Your donation can…
- Ensure that our students have the support they need.
- Provide needed resources for faculty research.
- Support direct services through our Counseling Centers.
- Help the Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute educate the community on mental wellness and work toward erasing the stigma of mental illness.
- Further the work of our Centers – National Center for Latino/a Mental Health, National Center for Multicultural and Diversity Studies, and National Center for Teaching and Learning.
If you have questions or need our assistance, please email the Office of Institutional Advancement or call us at (213) 806-9883.
Donations of any amount will make a difference.