Help us to fulfill the mission of The Chicago School by making a difference and giving back. You can make a difference in the education of a TCSPP student in need by giving to our 2016-2017 Annual Giving Campaign!Give Now
Your annual gifts through the Annual Campaign/Annual Fund go to work immediately to meet TCSPP’s most important needs and priorities.
Every year, TCSPP’s alumni, parents and friends give, and these contributions help fund scholarships, support great faculty, and underwrite new academic programs.
Unrestricted gifts through the Annual Campaign/Annual Fund give the University critical flexibility to spend gifts where the need is greatest. Annual gifts from alumni, parents and friends provide the essential annual income for TCSPP.
Here’s what The Annual Campaign/Annual Fund gifts do:
- Support Scholarships
By providing resources for scholarships, The Annual Campaign/Annual Fund ensures that deserving students from diverse backgrounds to have an opportunity to become the practitioners who deliver the most effective services, preventing violence and bettering the lives of the most difficult to serve… the experts who research and develop innovative new therapies and service models to resolve the root causes of society’s most difficult problems… the wellness advocates who become tomorrow’s leaders on the world stage.
- Support Faculty Teaching and Research
Our faculty members are committed teachers, distinguished scholars and researchers. The Annual Campaign/Annual Fund helps to recruit and secure excellent faculty that serve as resources and mentors to TCSPP students.
- Support Student Research
Students have the opportunity to publish and conduct research that will help them to better understand their field of study while making an impact on their community.
- Support Service Investment in the Community:
- TCSPP’s National Service Program brings the faculty, staff, students, and leadership of our institution together, to create a community resource network that is greater than the sum of its parts. For a month each year, our entire organization reaches out to serve various causes and events in the community, providing volunteers to empower, heal, educate, assist, inspire, and support.
Open the Doors to Opportunity
Your contribution to The Chicago School, a not-for-profit institution, will support these efforts and more. You can designate your gift to major initiatives such as:
- The Naomi Ruth Cohen Institute for Mental Health Education;
- The Center for Military and Veteran Psychology;
- The Center for Multicultural and Diversity Studies;
- The National Center for Research and Practice, Latino Mental Health;
- The Nancy A. Newton Business Psychology Award;
or allow us to direct your gift to where it is needed most.Give Now
For questions or more information about making a gift to The Chicago School, please contact our Institutional Advancement Department.