Dr. Susy Francis Best has used her degree from The Chicago School to provide mental health care to those who need it most.
“One of the great things about The Chicago School is that everyone is open to new ideas and to giving you a platform for putting your ideas into action,” says Dr. Best, who received a Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology in 2003.
Her training at The Chicago School allowed her to step into a President and Chief Executive Officer role at the Cornerstone Counseling Center of Chicago, a faith-based nonprofit that Dr. Best developed into one of the fastest growing and most influential mental health organizations in the city.
Dr. Best has been a featured guest on Moody Radio, ABC’s Windy City Live, First Business News Network, and several other media outlets. In January 2014, she was honored as CBS’s “Woman to Know.” She is also a fellow of Leadership Greater Chicago and currently serves on the Leadership Fellows Association Board.
“This is my passion,” she explains. “I want to use the opportunities The Chicago School has given me to create access to quality emotional, mental health, and life enrichment resources to those motivated to live life to the fullest.”
To read more about Dr. Best click here.
Discover the program that’s right for you below
- B.A. in Psychology, Generalist Concentration
- B.A. in Psychology, Health Sciences Minor
- M.A. in Psychology, Public Health Concentration
- M.A. in Psychology, Generalist Concentration
- M.A. in Psychology, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Concentration
- M.A. in Psychology, Child and Adolescent Concentration
- M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis
- M.S. in Clinical Psychopharmacology
- Master of Health Services Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Public Health, Mental Health and Behavioral Aspects of Public Health Concentration
- Master of Public Health, Public Policy Development and Advocacy Concentration
- Ph.D. in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Ph.D. in Applied Behavior Analysis, Credential Track
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Certificate in Child and Adolescent Psychology