Dr. Manika Turnbull is using her degrees from The Chicago School to help businesses function more harmoniously.
Dr. Turnbull’s master’s degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology and Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership from The Chicago School have catapulted her to the top at Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois (BCBSIL)—helping foster empathy in the corporate workspace.
After serving as Chief of Staff of BCBSIL, Dr. Turnbull was promoted in 2015 to Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer of Health Care Service Corporation, BCBSIL’s parent company.
She also joined the TCSPP board of trustees and serves as an advocate for the school that helped her turn a life’s passion for helping people into a fulfilling career.
Meanwhile, Dr. Turnbull continues to serve as a member of the United Way Women’s Leadership Council and sits on the boards for The Chicago School, Facing History and Ourselves, and Playworks Illinois.
Dr. Turnbull explains, “The Chicago School prepared me to step into the workforce and add value. The Chicago School was the right institution at the right time (both times) for me and I’m proud to call myself an alumna.”
To read more about Dr. Tumbull click here.
Discover the program that’s right for you below
- M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Internship/Thesis Track
- M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Ph.D. in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Ph.D. in Applied Behavior Analysis, Credentialing Track
- Ph.D. in Business Psychology, Consulting Track
- Ph.D. in Business Psychology, Industrial/Organizational Track
- Ph.D. in International Psychology
- Ph.D. in International Psychology, Organizations and Systems Concentration
- Ph.D. in International Psychology, Trauma Services Concentration
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Behavior Analysis