Integrating theory, professional practice, and innovation, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology provides an excellent education for careers in psychology and related behavioral and health sciences. The school is committed to service and embraces the diverse communities of our society.
The Chicago School is known for the following:
- A school that prepares exceptional practitioners
- Faculty who are leaders, scholars, and practitioners
- Programs with intense and unyielding emphasis on students
- Emphasis on service projects, field experiences and extracurricular opportunities
Toward a Healthier World builds on our successful past—our strengths, our accomplishments as well as the lessons we have learned during our 35-year history. It focuses our energies and resources on the continuing realization of our vision and mission, and leverages the power of our Engaged Professional Model of Education and our four core values: Education, Innovation, Service and Community.
- The Chicago School Strives to be the school of choice in professional psychology in the world and to realize its mission through innovation and quality.
- Faculty with diversity and breadth of experience who attract students pursuing careers as psychology professionals.
- Alumni who have achieved leadership positions in their fields and communities.
- Continuing advancements in pedagogy, technology and learning experiences.
- A commitment to growth in new areas, partnerships, and geographic reach.
Achieving our goals and aspirations will require purposeful use of the school’s financial resources and investments. These include our investments in people, infrastructure, processes and technology. We will continue to leverage the strengths of our affiliations within TCS Education System to generate new options and ideas. The continued development of a culture of philanthropy and a commitment to continued diversification of revenue will be required.