Study abroad in Austria: Now accepting applicants
November 17, 2017
Interested applicants must inquire by December 31, 2017
Discover an education unrestricted by geographical boundaries during our Spring semester study abroad program at Krems University, Austria. The “Global Leadership, Networking, and Cultural Intelligence in Context: Examination in Austria” course provides online and in-country learning opportunities, including meeting with European scholars and professionals via participation in IMC Krems University’s Business Week.
Through interactive face-to-face and virtual learning activities with a range of European professionals, this course provides opportunities for students to network with international business experts while developing useful skills for their professional careers, including:
- Critically devising global business operations in light of their historical, economic, political, and social contexts.
- Managing distributed teams using technology to create dynamic virtual “workplaces” where people meet and engage with each other
- Establishing collaborative work environments that draw upon the strengths of diverse cultural worldviews, their approaches to leadership, work relationships, problem-solving, and professional ethics, and their lifestyles and sense of recreation
- Envisioning equitable economic and sustainable business models and practices
The world’s organizations operate as ever-evolving distributed networks in a global arena. As business professionals, managers are consistently challenged to strategically engage a highly talented and culturally diverse workforce; as ethical professionals, global leaders and managers are called to be civic global citizens who aid organizations to be active responsible global community members.
Don’t miss your opportunity for first-hand insight into the dynamic world of global business operations.
APPLY TO STUDY ABROAD
To inquire and/or confirm interest in this opportunity, please complete one of the following steps:
- Complete our online application here.
- Contact Jennifer Fullick, Senior Director of Global Engagement, at [email protected] or call 312-467-2566
Interested applicants must inquire by December 31, 2017.