The ConCISE Center is a student-run consulting firm that serves as the practice arm of the Los Angeles Campus’ Business & Industrial-Organizational Psychology Department. We provide a wide range of human capital consulting services to businesses and non-profit organizations by utilizing the skills and knowledge of our diverse student body as they complete their masters- and doctoral-level studies.
Our name, ConCISE, reflects the values of The Chicago School of Professional Psychology: CONsulting within Southern California’s Communities through Innovation, Service, and Education.
With each successful project and professional connection made through ConCISE, our students gain valuable experience and share the benefits of business psychology consulting with the greater community. Also, all of our consulting work is either pro-bono or deeply discounted as part of our goal to provide services to the greater community.
- “Your team did an excellent job preparing for the training, as well as implementing the workshops. Congratulations for leading such an enthusiastic, professional, and committed team.”
– Donna Scarantino, Project Assistant at AbilityFirst
- “AbilityFirst has had the pleasure of working with the Concise team on three separate occasions and we could not be more satisfied with their professionalism and contribution. Our staff members benefitted greatly through the Concise team’s facilitation of small group discussions and through informative presentations.”
-Peter Yoou, Center Director, AbilityFirst
Benefits for Your Organization
- Low cost providers of organizational development and consulting psychology services
- We provide organizations with a clear analysis of the company’s structure, processes, climate/team dynamics, people and leadership
- We provide organizations with the tools and resources to reaffirm that their workforce is an essential component in reaching their corporate goals
- Development of a partnership discussion regarding current as well as future needs of the organization that will include strategic planning and mission definition.
- The capacity to learn, develop, and implement innovative and creative solutions
- Affiliation with The Chicago School provides immediate brand recognition and legitimacy
Current & Past Projects
- TCSPP: Strategic Enrollment Management Analysis using Six Sigma
- LA Sheriff’s Department: Vital Intervention and Directional Alternatives Program Evaluation using Statistical Analysis
- TCSPP: Institutional Research for WASC
- LA Mission Project: Turnover Analysis
- Women’s Conference: Focus Groups
- A Reason To Smile: Business Plan Development
- Garraway Performing Arts Center: Business Coaching
Below is a list of our comprehensive services. We will be excited to discuss how you can utilize our students’ unique array of skills through consulting projects, internship opportunities, and entry-level positions in your organization. We look forward to working with you soon!
Contact the ConCISE Center
617 West 7th Street, 9th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90017