The Chicago School’s online programs enable students with full-time work or family commitments to obtain a graduate education and achieve their personal and professional goals—without putting their current lives on hold.
A number of our programs are taught predominantly online with a small “synchronous virtual residency” component (a one- or two-hour session each term in which all students are expected to be online simultaneously), while other programs are offered in a “blended” format that combines both online and on-campus learning.
Coursework is offered through Canvas (click here to preview a course) — an advanced interactive distance-learning tool–and is designed to be flexible, self-paced, and accessible. Building on our long tradition of producing outstanding psychology practitioners, our online programs combine the quality of a Chicago School education with the convenience that you need today.
- Earn your graduate degree from a non-profit, accredited graduate school of psychology.
- Learn from practitioner faculty with significant real-world experience and expertise in their respective fields, who provide practical mentorship.
- Receive ongoing support from your personal Student Advisor, who will work with you from the day you enroll until the day you graduate.
- Experience dynamic and engaging content through video conferencing and podcasts–tools implemented in many TCSPP classes—where you’ll engage in real-time conversation and learn to express thoughts succinctly and confidently to a diverse group of peers.
- Enjoy peace of mind using our online technology, knowing you can rely on caring staff through 24/7 helpline.
- Become part of a supportive online student community where you can network with fellow classmates, receive valuable insight, and discuss thought-provoking topics via SocialCourse–a sophisticated instant messenger and social networking tool dedicated to building an online learning community.
- Receive valuable feedback through turnitin.com, an online tool where students “turn in” their assignments to confirm authenticity and accuracy before submitting final versions to the professor.
- Experience classes through PowerPoint or GotoMeeting software that appeal to both visual and audio learners, and benefit from archived lessons so you may review complex topics while completing class assignments.
- Receive robust, comprehensive career support services to help you define your career goals and leverage your new degree to the fullest.