TCSPP Military Initiatives
- National Military Family Association Scholarships Available to Eligible Military Spouses The Chicago School is proud to partner with the National Military Family Association (NMFA) to offer potential scholarships of $7,500 for Bachelor’s degrees ($2,500 for degree completion), $8,500 for Master’s degrees and $16,500 for doctoral degrees exclusively to eligible NMFA military spouse members at all campuses: Chicago, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Irvine, San Diego, New Orleans, and Online. To apply or inquire about the above scholarships please email [email protected] with a copy of your marriage license and LES, DD2400 or DD1300 to be verified as a military spouse and for next step instructions.
- At our Chicago Campus, the Community Partnerships Department partners with Kids Rank, an organization developed specifically for military children, engaging them in hands-on, skill building projects and volunteer projects designed to encourage resilience.
- The department also has a partnership with Illinois Connections for Families of the Fallen (ICFF). Through events, workshops, and peer support, ICFF works to help families begin to find their new normal after a catastrophic loss.
- Department of Veterans Affairs Yellow Ribbon Program TCSPP is a participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program.
- Military and Veteran Tuition Rate Active duty personnel of the U.S. Military or National Guard and their spouses and dependents and Veterans of the U.S. Military or National Guard and their spouses and dependents may be eligible for the Military Tuition Rate.
Awards & Recognitions
- Honored by the Military Advanced Education (MAE) as a Top School in its 2017 MAE Guide to Colleges & Universities.
- Recognized by Victory Media to be included in their list of 2017 Military Friendly® Schools
- Recognized by the San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce as an Elite Member of the Veterans Honor Roll for our model for veteran employment and outstanding service to San Diego’s veteran community
Military News and Stories
- The Illinois Connections for Families of the Fallen and The Chicago School Partnership: Inspiring Collaboration is its Chief Strength
- Invisible Wounds of War: Mental Health and Veterans
- Symposium: Crisis facing homeless veterans