See what our current students and alumni have to say about The Chicago School:
What have been the most rewarding aspects of being a student at The Chicago School thus far?
- “The professors are so interested in your background. It’s so encouraging from an international standpoint, not only to be heard, but that your worldview and experience is valued.” -Hector, Honduras
- “It’s relatively easy to form mentorship relationships with faculty. I’ve found them to be very willing and open.” -Emily, Canada
- “Professors are approachable outside of school and want to get to know students on a personal level.” -Chiasa, Japan
- “I can ask my classmates and professors questions and they are very willing to explain things to me.” -Sylvie, Taiwan
- “It makes me feel good that TCS is recognized by local people in Chicago. I feel it’s valuable. Though it’s small, I’m very happy at The Chicago School.” -Smitha, India
- “The Chicago School provides an excellent environment in which to build relationships.” -Hector, Honduras
What have your experiences with the Office of International Student Services (IPS) been like?
- “International Student Orientation was great! I enjoyed it!”
- “[The International Student Advisor] is great! She has all the answers to my questions.”
- “[The International Student Advisor] is very interested in you doing well and treats [each international student] as an individual.”
- “I felt very prepared coming to TCS because I knew I had the support of IPS.”